POLONEZ Fellows’ Forum CALL FOR POSTERS Kraków, 11-12 June, 2018
A poster exhibition is an event accompanying the POLONEZ Fellows’ Forum. We would like to give Forum participants an opportunity to visually
present the results of their POLONEZ research or other relevant initiatives undertaken within the POLONEZ fellowship, such as outreach activities or intersectoral study visits.
Posters will be displayed on both days in dedicated areas in the lobby near the conference rooms and in the refreshment area. Although no specific slots are planned in the programme for authors to present/explain their posters, the time for visiting the poster exhibition areas will be given between other sessions and during networking coffee breaks.
POSTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please read the following information carefully.
At its discretion, the Polonez Team may accept proposals which vary from the criteria if there is a strong rationale.
- The submission process is managed via a dedicated submission platform available (see below). The deadline for poster proposals is 27th April, 2018.
- Each fellow can submit one scientific poster as principal author.
- Priority will be given to posters reporting the scientific results of the POLONEZ fellowship, already submitted at conferences or prepared for submission for future scientific events.
- Scientific posters must acknowledge funding by the NCN and the European Union, in line with the fellowship agreement.
- Fellows may also submit posters or visual materials prepared in connection with outreach activities or documenting study visits (e.g. teaching aids used during a presentation at school, collage of photos taken during an open lecture or event, original cartoons, etc.). Please note, that non-scientific posters/materials will be accepted depending on the presentation space available.
- The poster format should not exceed A0 size (ca. 119 cm*85 cm).
- A poster will be finally included in the programme only after the submitting fellow has registered for the Forum.
- All submitting fellows will be informed about the acceptance or rejection of their proposals no later than 15th May, 2018.